This projects handles operations realted to a Bank through an Intranet application using ASP.NET.
The following are the steps to related to be taken to run this application in your system :
- Download bank.zip and unzip it into any directory in your system.
- Start IIS (Internet Information Services) and crate a virutal directory with the name bank
that maps to the physical directory into which you extracted the application ( For ex: c:\projects\bank).
- Start Query Analyzer of SQL Server and connect as sa
- Create a new databse with the name Bank using CREATE DATABASE BANK
- Make BANK the current database using USE BANK
- Create tables by using the file tables.sql that is present in the application directory.
- Open the project from application directory using Visual Studio.Net 2003. It allows you to see and modify the code.
- To run the project; use the virutal directory created as follows:
Or run it from Visual Studio.Net