This application is used by faculty in the class to take attendance of the
students. A faculty logins into the system and gets his/her time table. He/she can
take attendance for a period by clicking on the attendance link on the right of
the period in the time table.
This application also provides faculty the facility to search for student by name
and get and modify attendance that he/she has already taken.
I suggest you add two more modules to this application, one to provide attendance
details to parents of the students and another for adminstration staff to feed details
regarding students, batch schedule etc.
Technologies and Products used
- ASP.NET 2.0
- C# language
- Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition
- SQL Server 2005 Express Edition
Steps to download, deploy and run this project
The following are the steps to related to be taken to run the existing part of the application:
- Download attendance.ZIP and unzip it into any directory in your system. (For example if you extract to d:\ then it will create a
- Open Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition or Visual Studio.NET 2005.
- Open the project from the directory into which you extracted project.For example,
- Goto Solution Explorer and make login.aspx the startup page.
- Run project from VWD 2005 Express Edition.
- You should see login.aspx page.