Posted By S.CHANDRAGIRISH On 29-Apr-09 06:56:57 PM
The following are the Best Self Help Books that i have collected and reading so far.
1) Rich Dad Poor Dad.
2) How to win friends and influence people.
3) You Can Win.
4) Born to Win.
5) “The High Performance Entrepreneur - Golden rules for success in
today’s world ----------Best Entrepreneur Book
6) Srimad Bhagavadgita.
7) The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People
8) The Magic of Thinking Big
9) Skill With People
10) Genius, Master Mind of Dr. BV Pattabhi Ram
11) Oh,Mind Relax Please; Oh, Life Relax Please; Stress Management of
12) The Art of Dealing with People.
13) The Diamond Rule Secrets of a Master Diamond Cutter
14) Am I Making Myself Clear?: Secrets of the World's Greatest
15) The Five Love Languages: How to Express Heartfelt Commitment to
16) Bounce Back and Win: What It Takes & How to Do It
17) The Friendship Factor: How to Get Closer to the People You Care
18) The Power of Positive Thinking
19) Psycho-Cybernetics, A New Way to Get More Living Out of Life
20) The 21 Indispensable Qualities of a Leader: Becoming the Person
Others Will Want to Follow
21) The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership: Follow Them and People Will
22) You, Inc.: The Art of Selling Yourself
23) Swami Vivekananda Books
24) Autobiography of a Yogi by Paramhansa Yogananda
25) The Road Ahead by Bill Gates.
26) The Google Story
27) Copycat Marketing 101: How to Copycat Your Way to Wealth
28) Wings of Fire: An Autobiography of APJ Abdul Kalam
29) Ignited Minds
30) Yandamoori Veerendranath books.
31) Andariki Ayurvedam Ayurvedic Magazine
32) Swami Ramdev yoga Books.
33) Vidura Neeti
34) Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
35) Chanakya Neeti etc
36) Think and Grow Rich
37) The Secret
38) The Science of getting Rich.
39) I will Teach you to be Rich
40) The 100 Best Business Books of All Time
41) CSI Communicatons
42) The Science of Self realization by A.C.Bhaktivedanta Swami
43) Awakening Indians to India by All India Chinmaya Yuva Kendra
44) The Parable Of The Pipeline
45) Cash flow Quadrant:- Rich Dad's Guide to Financial Freedom
46) You Are Here by Meenakshi Reddy Madhavan
47) Living with Honour by Shek Khera
48) How to Stop Worrying and Start Living by Dale Carnegie.
49) The monk who sold his Ferrari by Robin S Sharma
50) Secrets of Leadership The Panchatantra way by Pustak Mahal
51) The Greatness Guide: Powerful Secrets for Getting to World Class
by Robin Sharma
52) Secrets of Success (What Parents don't know Teachers never tell)
by Yandamoori Veerendranath
53) The Leader in You by Dale Carnegie
54) The Power of your Subconscious Mind bye Dr. Joseph Murphy
55) Who Moved my Cheese by Dr. Spencer Johnson
56) The One Minute Manager by Dr. Spencer Johnson
57) Guide to Investing
58) The 8 th Habbit
59) Go Kiss The World: Life Lessons For The Young Professional,
60) Stock Market Books of Dr. K. Kiran Kumar (Telugu)
61) Discovery Magazine
62) Tell me why (Manorama) Magazine
63) The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
64) The Present – by Dr. Spensor Jhonson
Thanks and Regards,
Posted By d. srinivas (dxn) On 30-Apr-09 01:47:20 PM
Even I read the "Monk Who..." book. It changes my thinking. Other books of my book shelf ...
1) How to stop worrying and Start living (Dale Carnegie)
2) Fools Work Hard
(for others ...)
Sorry! I forgot author names. But these are famous and available in all leading book store.
Posted By srikanth mycherla On 03-May-09 09:59:37 AM
sir ..once try this book ---HOW TO WIN FRIENDS AND INFLUENCE PEOPLE -- DALE CARNEGIE.Many authors inspired by this book and they derived worth a few.
Posted By sudha On 08-May-09 11:20:25 AM
sir ,in my view even chandamama,magic pot & tinkles were also best books for reading and
Posted By d srinivas (dxn) On 11-May-09 07:58:00 PM
one more book in telugu...
"Idli Vada Aakasam" by "Yandamuri Veerendranath"
a true story of "K.V.Kamath" owner of "Kamth group of hotels".
Posted By Rajasekhar On 01-Jun-09 02:51:39 PM
Dear sir, "The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari" is an excellent book. Thanks for suggesting.
Posted By B.Durgaprasad On 10-Jun-09 07:46:39 PM
The only book other technical books i read was
Education for character---Swami vivekananda
This books is very small in size.But if we read this book its definitely change our life.
Iam telling this because i noticed some of my faults after reading this book and i changed my life style.
one paragraph from that book
"Education is not the amount of information that is put into your brain and run riot there ,undigested,all your life.we must have life-building,man-making,charcter-making assimilation of ideas.if you have assimilated five ideas and made them your life and character,you have more education than any man who got by heart a whole library"
Posted By pradeep On 07-Jul-09 03:06:33 PM
Sir,I studied the following books ,these books very helpful for every one. 1.YOUTH!ARISE,AWAKE AND KNOW YOUR STRENGTH-Swami Srikantananda
2.YOU CAN WIN-Shiv Kera
3.WINGS OF FIRE
Posted By Roopa On 21-Oct-09 04:09:54 PM
Good Books are great friends and guides! I am too trying to write down my experience,views and opinions!
Posted By Harini On 23-Oct-09 10:31:28 PM
Wings of fire and The Alchemist are also very gud books...we can learn alot from those books..
Posted By vasu On 05-Nov-09 10:23:59 AM
Can you send or tell where can i dowbload the book " The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari ". Plz help
Posted By Suren On 26-Nov-10 05:56:06 PM
HI Srikanth, accidentally I bumped in your blog and finding you are an interesting and useful personality to the society. Keep it up.....
Regards // Suren